Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Tell us Kashima-san ^-^ !

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well..like recently many people have been saying which Love Mode character is their fav. I was thinking that maybe we can post our fav. On certain *categories* just like in the second xtra of vol. 3. so..what da? ya? think?

    The one we want to tease:

    The one I want to marry:

    The one I want to molest me XD:

    The cutest one:

    The best couple:

    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination [img]wink.gif[/img] ):

    Any suggestions:

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe...this is actually a hard one for me. basically all my answers would be naoya, cuz i like him the best. i think black haird izumi is a lil annoying. i like the young ones ...cuz well im young. and im not really into the buisness suit guys. i like the cool t-shirt and pants guy.

    as for cosplay....i got nothing.

    now if we could do other mangas....i could answer this question a lil better.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one we want to tease: young Izumi heheh, I just love him ^^=

    The one I want to marry: Takamiya! XD he never runs out of fun! (and maybe I can get Izumi to tease as a marriage gift!! ^0^ )

    The one I want to molest me XD: Aoe ^^

    The cutest one: hm, difficult one.. cuttest as handsome or kawai?

    The best couple: Keiichi and his boyfriends ('forgot his name ._. )

    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ):
    student!Izumi in a sailor-school costume *evil grin*, then Naoya in a kitty costume! with ears and paws and tail! =^-^=

    Any suggestions: all of the aboves, plus some Taka x Aoe and Naoya x Izumi

    PS: I didn't talk of "old" izumi and his bf because they are very cute together and I'll let them alone in their closet doing their things ^^edit: oh, oh, and a special Taka x Aoe in their youth! (when they met as students!)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 14, 2003 10:58 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmmm... let's see...

    the one i want to tease: i think naoya... [img]tongue.gif[/img] becoz.. he's the shy one [img]wink.gif[/img]

    the one i want to marry: Aoe [img]tongue.gif[/img] he's very yummie.. kekekeke

    the one i want to molest me: without a doubt, Aoe.. ^^

    the cutest one: as handsome, i gotta say Aoe. cuttest... ummm.. too hard. ^^;

    the best couple: yeah... i gotta agree with Ms. Yue.. Keiichi and Haruomi? Is that his name? - -;

    for cosplay suggestions: heh.. i'm out of ideas.. although Naoya in kitty costume would look adorable..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Takamiya2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Such a nice idea this is!!!!

    Well, let's get to work:

    The one we want to tease: Naoya, he's just soo cute when he get that shy face, like when Reiji pours the wine in the sofa and asks him to come to bed.... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    The one I want to marry: Takamiya, he is just sooooo hot and perfect, he's smart and polite and cute, just the way your parents wished, and dirty, pervert and hot when alone, which is a total plus! hohohohoho.....

    The one I want to molest me XD:Reiji.... he's so rough and evil....cant even think about it without drooling over the keyboard.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    The cutest one: Naoya, he's so young and needs so much love after this sad life of his.... [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

    The best couple: Takamiya+Izumi, always fun, always goooood hot stuff and I get to see my beloved Takaiya sama talking while in bed.....just love that so much.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Cosplay suggestions: Aoe and Takamiya dressed as police officers....and at least they would know how to use the stick....hehehe....


    Well, praying for some more Love Mode soon, I say goodbye...

    ^^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well since I'm the one responsible for this thread it wouldn't be fair to avoid the questions. So here I go:

    The one we want to tease: Naoya cause' he's so cute and he's always blushing.

    The one I want to marry:Takamiya. He's handsome. Sexy, Fun to be with, caring, romantic, a bit perverted, what else can I ask?

    The one I want to molest me XD: I'm on a tie. I like Aoe cause' he's so hot and mean. But I also like how Kiichi molest poor Naoya-kun....aaannnnddd...cheating a little I would defenetely like to be molested by Muraki *he's a pro on the subject*. Just that I would have to be careful with him (he's a killer, you know)

    The cutest one [img]redface.gif[/img] n the cute side: Naoya; on the sexy side: Aoe-san

    The best couple: Takamiya-Izumi: they're fun to wacth. And Aoe-Naoya: they're cute to watch.

    Cosplay suggestions: I'm in blank right now...though the Naoya kitten idea sounds good.

    Any suggestions: nah...exept that it is ok to cheat a little like I did [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, a chance to show off my general pervertedness. XD

    The one we want to tease: Sakashita Izumi. Come on, this guy is in desperate need of some lighthearted teasing.

    The one I want to marry: Aoe Reiji. *pawpantpaw*

    The one I want to molest me XD: Aoe Reiji. Lately, I've noticed that I have a real thing for older people who act kinda cold. I wonder if that stems into real life, too.

    The cutest one: The kitten. Take your pick as to which one I'm referring to. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    The best couple: Aoe and Naoya. I dunno. I just [heart] those two.

    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ): I second the thought of Naoya in a cat costume. Or better yet, Naoya as a catboy. Yum.
    My friend and I did once entertain bizarre thoughts of Aoe Reiji in a dog costume, though. Like how Tsuzuki Asato gets the puppy ears and tail. ^___^

    [Editted 'cause I make far too many typos.]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 15, 2003 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Winter's Shadow ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Love Naoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one we want to tease: NAOYA

    The one I want to marry: REIJI

    The one I want to molest me XD: KEIICHI or Horumi

    The cutest one: NAOYA

    The best couple: REIJINAOYA and TAKAMIYAIZUMI

    ^_^ 4 cosplay... I thin Ian is the best ^_^

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it seems there's a bit of a tie between Noya and Izumi to tease, poeple would like to be abused by oe but they like Takamiya's perversity, and some approve my idea of Kitty!Naoya. I love the idea of doggyAoe too ^^- I think if I ever find the time I'll draw a kitty naoya (not that I'm great at art). Everyone who can draw: this is a request for you!! ^0^ (and a sideway to ressusite the art corner ^^)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Art corner?? >.> Someone should tell me what that is. XD I'd love to draw kitty Naoya. XD *insert evil laughter here*

    The one we want to tease: Tease and poke and annoy?? the black haired Izumi. *poke*

    The one I want to marry: Takamiya, he's just perfect for a husband, no?

    The one I want to molest me XD: Aoe.... *hides in corner*

    The cutest one: Naoya... Just thinking about him makes me say aww... >>

    The best couple: I personally love all the couples... >>

    Cosplay suggestions (not that we will get to see the LM guys dressed up that way, but since we have a powerful imagination ): God... I want to see one of them... any of them dressed up as a cheese! [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •